Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.


There's a coup going on in this blog. A regime change is highly probable.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

The End

Finally! No more lectures, labs and file-work...I'm breathing easy for, maybe, the first time in the past couple of years...didn't imagine that life after college could be this tranquil...last night i set a new sleeping record for myself...14 hours flat! Woke up this morning with my head dizzy and disoriented due to sleep overdose...been trying to get my bearings for the last couple of hours...Ahh....nothing's worth watching on the idiot box, internet connection was knocked down by the squall the day before so no surfing either, haven't got any new paperbacks to read and the newspaper didn't have enough juice to keep me at it even for an hour(i.e. actually the pics on the supplement 'Calcutta times' somewhat managed to get me hooked on). sprawling on my bed, gazing at the ceiling, i had slipped into retrospection mode..............
''What did i gain in these 4 years and more importantly what did i lose?''
Out of a multitude of questions i asked myself, this son of a gun question tormented me a lot...dunno why, but i just cudn't come up with an answer despite musing over it for a while...perhaps it will take some time for this feeling of liberation from the plodding of college to sink in, following which i'll be able to debrief myself.
But one thing's for sure...i have unlearned a lot of what i had learned prior to PESU, Zhibpur...for the good or the bad, i think am now reasonably 'world-ready'(whatever that means...).
*****************************************************************
    "U2" :::::::::::  I ( and countless others) Owe You Some Much.....Thank U for being there for me.....U guys  really are lifesavers!



******************************************************************

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

Hothat U2 kottheke elo??